Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random Thoughts of My Day

1.) One of my co-workers brought her 3 month old in today so everyone could meet him. I didn't really want to see him because I knew I would melt, but she walked around the whole building and I was trapped in my office. He was as adorable as I was afraid he would be. She walked into the room and I just wanted to put my arms out and take him. She didn't seem like she wanted anyone to hold him, so I just tried to satisfy my baby urges by touching his little hand. He had the chubbiest cheeks!

2.) Had to get another bottle of prenatal vitamins today. Braced myself for the friendly cashier to ask me, "When are you due?" Thankfully she was distracted by my necklace, so we chatted about birthstones instead. Pheww!!

3.) STILL have not had a visit from Aunt Flo. What happens if Provera doesn't work?? What do they do then? I know it's only been four days, but you know how my mind works! The "What If's" swirl around and around in my head till I'm crazy!

4.) My sister and I made the most amazing Apple Dumplings today!! I follow Bunny's Warm Oven and she has some of the best recipes on her site. Mind you, ours looked nothing like hers, but they were wonderful!

5.) Do you know how annoying it is for a perfectionist like me to realize that your supervisor has sent out notices to customers with grammatical and spelling errors........with your name on them!! *sigh*

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

um... from one perfectionist to another... you mis-spelled "random" in the title. sorry for pointing it out!

I'm both happy and sad your co-worker brought in her baby. I hope you enjoyed those chubby cheeks.

Mommy In Waiting said...

OMG! Thank you!! Darn spell check doesn't check titles! I REALLY need to stop posting so late!

Anonymous said...

One of my coworkers brought her baby in yesterday, too! I snuck out the back door for lunch just in time.

I would maybe call the doctor again if AF hasn't shown her face by next week. Ugh, you must be so frustrated! I hope she comes SOON!

And I'm glad the cashier didn't ask about the prenatals. That's always an awkward conversation.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Lori said...

I was worried just like you the first month that I took Provera. My doctor told me to wait 2 weeks until I contact them, because it can take up to then for AF to show. Everybody is different. My first month on Provera I had to wait 7 days after my last pill before she came. So I have lots of faith that AF will come knocking very soon! Hang in there.