Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Keep Praying

The Dr. called this morning and told me that the hormone levels for my first test came back high and definately mean I'm PG. He didn't have the results of the second test to compare them yet, but he would call me as soon as he did. The stress!! I told him I haven't slept since Sunday night. He laughed and said this is what parenthood is all about!

I have had terrible back pain today. It's fine when I'm walking around, but guess what? I have to sit down for a living!! I googled it (what did we do before search engines??) and saw that it was normal in early pregancy. The high level of hormones actually cause your vertebra to soften! OK, I can deal with it if it's normal!

I stopped at the grocery store after work and DW called me. The Dr. left a message on my machine at home at 1:00. Of course it was after 5:00 and he wasn't in the office anymore. He said he had results!! Why didn't he call my cell phone like he did this morning? *sigh* I was going to have to wait until tomorrow anyway. Guess it's no sleep for me tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some sleep tonight. I can't wait for your results tomorrow! =)