Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

A Month In Review

Here it is! My 30th post this month. I successfully wrote a post every day. It was a lot harder than I thought. Scratch that, I knew it was going to be difficult. I find it much more fun to read and comment on posts than to write one myself. I always have that nagging thought in my head, "Who really wants to know what going on in your life?" Sometimes my posts haven't been all that interesting, but they have all been something from my life at the moment. It's definitely been an interesting month! It's been so exciting to get something I've been waiting for all my life and touching to feel love and encouragement from all of you. Thanks for sharing that with me. I really didn't know what I was getting into when I started this blog. I couldn't have imagined the friendships and support I would not only receive, but have the privilege to witness and give myself. I guess what I am trying to say is thank you for a great month. Can't wait to see what the next one brings!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on writing one post a day! I tried, but failed. :)

Anonymous said...

YAY congrats!

Charlotte said...

hey, we haven't heard from you in awhile. how are things going??