Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Music Soothes the Savage Beast

I had another concert tonight. Poor DW is not feeling well so he stayed at home and my sister and I rode together (she plays too). I was really feeling crappy again today and REALLY didn't want to go to this concert, but since I am one of only two violas, I couldn't abandon them like that. Besides, I decided a long time ago that if I ever got pregnant, I was NOT going to be one of those woman that used her pregnancy as an excuse to not do things. Anyway, I realized while we were on stage that I wasn't feeling sick. I'm not really sure why. Maybe because I was concentrating on something else, or maybe the vibrations make me feel better? So, even though I am half deaf right now, I am feeling better (the pizza DW was nice enough to get for us helped too!)

I wonder how much the baby can feel right now. Can he/she feel the vibrations? Our season lasts until May, so it will definitely hear the music by then. I wonder if that will influence it's love of music? Kind of cool to think about!

No comments: