Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

For the One I Love

Dear DW,

Though I know you probably won't read this until tomorrow and your birthday will be over by then, I wanted to write this anyway to let you know how much I love and appreciate you. I hope 30 proves to be one of the best years of your life as we begin this journey as parents. No one deserves this more than you. You were the one that never stopped believing, or at least never wavered in front of me. You are the one who listened to me cry every night and held me until I could stop. You never tired of listening to my fears, you still don't, and never asked me to just stop talking about it. Your never ending patience with me is astounding and proves to me the kind of father you will be. I have no doubt I have picked the right man to be the father of my children.

Happy Birthday My Love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet. Happy birthday, DW!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your great news! And happy birthday to DW