Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Friend Sunday

I didn't realize how much I missed having friends at church. We've only been going to this one for the last few months, so we haven't really met anyone yet. Today our friends came with us (the ones that have the baby we watched for the weekend a few months ago) and it was so much fun, especially since they liked it! I did decide that I could never leave our baby in the nursery. When they dropped their little one off I felt worse separation anxiety than they did! This is not to critize church nursery. I volunteered in the nursery most of my teen/adult life! We wound up having dinner with them later too, and it was so interesting to hear each of our experiences with different churches growing up. Good company, good food, good weekend! Back to the grind tomorrow. Hope it brings something good!


No comments: