Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Night Fun

Had an awesome evening with awesome friends. KB & BB came over and played Rock Band with us. So much fun! I made plain pizza and buffalo pizza and it was a hit! DW went to the store and did all the grocery shopping for me and I didn't even ask! (Awww! Isn't he sweet!?) I made an old fashioned apple cake from a recipe I found on Bunny's Warm Oven. It made the house smell sooo good! Like fall! Oh, and BB said the sweetest prayer for us at dinner, asking the Lord to bless us and our baby. I almost cried!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe I'm teary eyed reading about your hubby's prayer. For the last year and a half F has included in his prayer every night to help us with a baby. =( Guys are so sweet!

Marybeth said...

that's awesome! I'm so glad you had a great time!!