Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Trying

I'm feeling a little better. Don't really have a reason too, but I have always thought myself to be the kind of person that gets back up, dusts herself off and keeps going. I'm trying.....

Since I spend a ton of time talking about the negative things in my life on this blog, I would like to point out the one major positive: DW!

Yesterday I was still feeling very blah. DW was supposed to play his three game championship softball tournament yesterday, so he was planning on leaving work a little early. It started storming really bad in the afternoon so when he suspected that the games would be cancelled, he came home early anyway and finished the mountain of landry that I had not been able to get to. I came home just about the time he was finishing up, and I could have cried! It made me feel soooo much better to have that done.

He is really trying and I feel so bad that I have been such a grump. I forget sometimes how hard this is for him too, but he never complains. I am so blessed to have a guy like him that listens to me everytime I need to talk about my fears and even when I don't, he is just here.  

No comments: