Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

D-Day

It's finally here. We have finally reached the point that we will seek medical help. Is it too dramatic to think of it as the first day of the rest of my life? I know they won't tell me much today, but this is the first step of the journey down that road. So many thoughts and emotions going on in my head right now. I'm scared because as silly as this sounds, not knowing what's wrong almost feels safer. In our minds, we still have a chance of getting pregnant naturally. As soon as they tell us what's wrong, bam! It's there. It will never go away. But, if they tell us, maybe they can fix this and we can finally have our baby.

I have tried to write down everything I want him to know. I hope he really takes the time to talk to us. I want him to know how very serious we are about this. We are not one of those clueless couples any more that thinks sex makes a baby! I need to be taken seriously. I need a course of action! A clear, concise plan! Not, "Well, we will try this and see....".

Pray for me. It's going to be a long morning......

1 comment:

Deanna: Infertile Momma said...

Definitely praying for you. It is a tough reality pill to swallow but you will feel better once you have some answers and a plan of action.