Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Really?!

So, have you payed attention to the news lately? A woman from Arkansas is pregnant with two babies....not twins! Apparently she ovulated twice, one two to three weeks after the other, and both got fertilized! Really?!? How does one person get that lucky! I'm just praying that I ovulate ONCE this month!

The OvuWatch told me it was my fertile week Sunday and OV Day 1 was supposed to be Wednesday. We tried on Wednesday night, but it wasn't working too well. I was too dry. I grabbed the Pre-Seed, but too late. It was just not a good night. We both played softball and were tired. Poor DW has been sick since Sunday night with a bad cold. He has been trying really hard not to get me sick, so we have tried to do the deed without kissing. Do you know how hard it is to have sex without kissing!? The man still manages to make it sexy though. He really amazes me!

Does anyone know if cold/cold meds effect sperm? I've been wondering about that.

Yesterday I had some strange brown spotting near the end of the day. Nothing today, so I don't know what that was about. I googled implantation bleeding, but you are not supposed to get that until at least day 7-14 of fertilization (I know what your thinking,"Stupid, everyone knows that!" I'm sorry! It's all just too complicated to remember!). That would not make any sense if the watch is right.....unless it's wrong and I ovulated early......ughhh! I've been strangely disconnected this cycle. I can't really figure out why. I think it has something to do with finally going to see the doctor. I just want him to tell us what's wrong and terrified of the answer at the same time.

Going to look at another house tonight. I don't really have any expectation. We have done this too many times before. We did get a call from our friends who live in the development we want to buy a house in. Their house has Chinese drywall and it's going to have to be completely redone inside. Walls, electrical wiring, carpet.....everything is coming out. It's going to be a whole new house! They have decided they are going to short sell it and wanted to give us first shot. It's the model we want on a beautiful piece of property with a lake view. I am trying not to get my hopes up. Even if we decide to go through with it, the bank has to except our offer. That could take up to six months! Who knows though. This could be our answer to prayer, or just another disappointment. I'm so tired.......

No comments: