Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's My Birthday and I'll Cry If I Want To!


So it's here! The dreaded day when you get one year older....again! Remember when you were a kid and they told you that someday you wouldn't want to celebrate your birthday? That time has come.

All in all it has been a very nice day. A few of my friends at work took me to lunch and DW and my sister joined us. They didn't have a big enough table so we had to split up. That kind of stunk, but oh well. When we got back to the office, there was a huge fruit basket in my office like this one. Isn't it beautiful? DW sent it to me! All my favorite fruit! I can't wait to eat it! My Dad brought me beautiful pink roses. Guess birthdays aren't so bad when you have nice friends and family.
The weekend with the baby was so much fun. DW was fantastic. He even woke up at 3:30 AM to help me! He is going to be such a great dad. I hated every time someone said something to me about "my" baby and I had to correct them! I missed him when they left, but I think it was good for us. We learned that we will definitely have to get rid of my little car when the baby comes, I am totally positive about my decision to breast feed (formula is expensive!), and I will not leave my little 5 month old with someone else ever (not that I ever was going to!)!!


No comments: