Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Oops!


We started using the OvuWatch last night. At least it feels like we are doing something again. Hopefully it will show I am ovulating. I still have never been positive when that occurs. The closest I have ever gotten is ferning with my saliva test before it broke. I had the lipstick tube one and just ordered another one that looks like a microscope. Hopefully it will be here next week.
Just heard an "Oops!" baby story today. Grrrr....how does that happen!? This woman is so annoying too. She had her last baby to try fix a medical condition after a doctor told her a pregnancy would help! How do I know this? She announced it to the whole church! Yes, people actually think it's ok to announce their personal business in church (one reason why I do not attend that church anymore, much to my dad's disappointment). My theory is her hubby only thinks it was an oops since she had been trying to convince him to try for a fourth for a while now.
Despite how crazy this sounds, I feel like pregnancy is like a giant lotto and whenever one of the fertiles wins, the odds go down for the rest of us TTC. Crazy, I know but remember what my blog title is??

No comments: