Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

My First Award!


My first award and I was nominated for it twice! Thank you to Crossed Fingers from My Lovely Lady Bump and Kari from Baby Steps! You are both too sweet!


Seven Facts About Me:

1.) I am the oldest of five children. One sister and three brothers in that order. They are 23, 20, 12 and 10. Big age gap with the last two. My parents did it smart! They had built in babysitters!

2.) I am somewhat of a musician. I play the viola, violin, piano, and base guitar. I am currently playing the viola in our community symphony orchestra.

3.) I am a novice runner since my early teens. I have done a 3k and a 5k. I don't think I would ever want to run a marathon. I'm not really into the races. I like to run for myself and to de-stress

4.) I am a second degree brown belt in Tai Chun Do. I have won a few trophies for sparring and self defense moves.

5.) DW and I only dated nine months before he asked me to marry him. We just knew. We have been happily married for almost 3 years and it's been the best three years of my life!

6.) I am borderline OCD and a totally neat freak! My friends always tease me about it. I love Yankee Candles and anything that has a fresh, clean cotton scent.

7.) My favorite color is blue. The soft oceany blue colors. I use those colors in everything I decorate. Oh, and butterflies!

I nominate:

Baby Steps - Actually while I was still working on this post she nominated me! Since I already had her down, I'm not changing it. She deserves it twice anyway! She is so sweet and she and I are due two days apart. It is so neat to compare stories!

The Daily Snapshot - She writes exactly what she is thinking. I love that! Plus, she is so cute!

Dreaming of Baby - This is actually Crossed Fingers second blog. She has the coolest stuff on there!

Where the Wright Day Takes You - Poor thing needs a lift! It's tax season! Also, her blog is gorgeous!

Mis(sed) Conception - She was my very first follower and so sweet. We have so many similarities and she is long over due for her turn at this Mommy thing!

A Seattle Couple's Story - She is one of my newer followers through IComLeavWe and I love her sense of humor.

In the Making - This lucky gal got blessed (and surprised!) with twins. She has the cutest little baby bump!

Once Upon A Cline - This beautiful lady was one of the first blogs I read on Conceive. She and her husband had a miscarriage last year, but they just announced that they will be expecting a new little one in August! So excited for her!




5 comments:

Deanna: Infertile Momma said...

Thank you so much for nominating me. Thank you also for you sweet words about me. I cherish our blog friendship and love reading your prego updates. Hope to be joining you soon!

Marybeth said...

Thanks for the nomination!

Oh and don't think it's strange about "knowing." Tim proposed to me after 4 months so I know exactly what you mean about knowing it was it!!

Mrs. Cline said...

Well, thank you! What an honor!

I'll be checking back here often, hope you're feeling great, mama!

(Thank you for introducing yourself!!)

Lisa said...

Thanks for the nomination! So sweet of you. My humor gets me into trouble at times, but right now, it is all I have!

Charlotte said...

Thank you so much! I've never been nominated for a blogger award... this is an awesome first!