Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Almost 5:00 (Thank the Lord!)

I am in such a fog today! I really haven't gotten much work done today because I am so tired! I didn't get to go to bed until late last night and my poor pregnant little body can't handle it. I only get about 5-5.5 hours of sleep usually and any less just leaves me grumpy!
On the house hunting front, I have decided to dump all the realtors and go it alone. It has gone great so far! I have looked up listings, made phone calls and have gotten us into four great houses. One realtor even gave me the lock box code and told me to just go myself since he couldn't get to the area anytime soon. It was so great to be able to walk around the house with DW and talk candidly about the issues we saw without a realtor following us around. I fell in love with the townhouse we saw yesterday. Wood floors downstairs, large bedrooms, beautiful kitchen with new appliances, huge bathrooms and a "lake" view. It's in our price range, but DW is worried about trying to sell it a few years down the road. It's only three bedrooms, so we would want to upgrade later on. We have one more place to look at tomorrow. I am kind of hopeful about this one, it's near the ocean. If not for the market being the way it is, this one would be waaaay out of our price range, but it's a short sale at an extremely reduced price. We will see. Trying not to get my hopes up.

While not working today, I decided to shop jogging strollers. I want to get back to running as soon as I can after the baby, so I am trying to find a jogging stroller that is safe for infants. I found two that look pretty good and don't cost too much.
This one from Baby Trend:





Or this Jeep Overland:
Both have the car seat conversion kit so you can use them for an infant. I found good reviews for both. Hopefully I can find it in one of my local stores so I can actually see them.
We are going to the fair tonight with my sister and some friends. I was never really a ride person before, so being pregnant won't put a damper on the fun for me. Can't wait to have a funnel cake though!

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

My cousin in law has the Jeep stroller and she really likes it. Just a thought.

Enjoy your funnel cake! Is it wrong that one thing I am looking forward to when I (eventually) get pregnant is eating whatever I want? ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh a place by the ocean?! How awesome! I hope it works out for you guys. Mmmm....funnel cake! :)

Kari said...

We were originally looking at the BabyTrend one. Seemed like a pretty sturdy one. I ended up snagging an awesome Silver Cross jogging stroller on closeout, but had to literally scour the planet for a infant seat adapter. Getting the adapter is a plus for sure. Hope you enjoyed the funnel cake!! :) Uhmmm...goodness you've made me hungry!! :)