Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

What You Don't Know Can't Hurt You

It is the eve of day 40. No period. Yet, I can not bring myself to pee on that stick. It is so much more fun to wait and imagine than to get that big, fat, tear jerking "Not Pregnant". Also, we have decided that if I am not pregnant this time, we will probably go ahead and tell the family that we are trying so that everyone will just STOP ASKING!!! The last time an acquaintance of his asked him THE QUESTION, it was in the middle of Wal-Mart. She followed it up with "It would make your mother so happy" I literally flipped out! I am ashamed to admit I said words I have never said before. To make matters worse, we had just gotten out of church! Don't worry, the culprit was out of earshot.

We broached the subject of the late period on our way home from the softball game tonight. I think he is afraid to bring it up sometimes. He is so sensitive to my feelings. I just don't know how well I will deal with the disappointment this time if we are not pregnant. Hopefully if I do get my period, it will be at home. I don't want to explain why I am crying on the floor of the bathroom at work.....

No comments: