Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Holding On To Hope

So I took the stupid test. Can you guess what it said? Yet, I can't totally give up hope. I mean, the "signs" were different this time! Not to mention that it is now the eve of day 42 and STILL no Aunt Flo! I know, she could have just cancelled her trip for this month, but still.....

My loving husband stopped at the drug store on his way home to get me more tests since I only had one and in my mind there are a few reasons in that it could have been negative....


1. I peed in a cup so I could count out the right amount of seconds, but I could only pee a little so the stick was tilted some instead of holding it straight up and down like the picture showed.

2. Maybe "One-one thousand" is not the actual time for a second, so when I counted to 20 it was too short/long. I knew I should have used the stop watch!

3. The test HAS been in there since May. Do they have expiration dates? It's left over from the box that I took with us on our trip to DC, so maybe the heat from the plane ruined it?

4. It didn't take three minutes like the box said it would. Maybe it's defective?

5. It's a Clear Blue Easy test and so far, nothing I use from that line works. Maybe it just doesn't work for my hormones?

6. Maybe my periods are longer so it's not enough days after my missed period to register?


Did I mention my husband is wonderful? He just walked in with THREE different kinds of tests!

I have to go drink some water........

No comments: