Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Week In Review

Apparently I have become the Sunday night blogger. I will try to be better from now on....in case any one happens to decide to follow this blog. I kept starting the next post in my head, but never started typing. Anyway, enough with the small talk, here I go.....

So Aunt Flo is late for her scheduled arrival. This happened once before, during our wedding anniversary trip in May. I waited so long that time to take a test, only to get a big fat "Not Pregnant". I am definitely going to wait until at least the 40-something day of my cycle to take it this time. I'm currently on the eve of day 39. I keep telling myself not to get my hopes up, but of course I have. Especially since we used Instead this time. I keep remembering all the "testimonials" of woman that weren't conceiving and magically, the first time they used Instead, they were pregnant. It can't really be that easy.....can it?

Of course I have had all the "signs". The problem is, by some cruel fate, all the signs of pregnancy are also the signs of a period coming! The irony!! However, the signs have been worse than I usually experience, especially the moodiness (Just ask him, poor man!) so does that mean something? Who knows. Guess I just have to keep waiting to see if Aunt Flo's trip is cancelled......

No comments: