Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

If You Don't Laugh.......

I am in the midst of feeling very lethargic and sorry for myself, so I decided to run some errands instead of eating lunch at the office like we usually do on Friday's. I went and got my car washed and brought some work with me. I was able to get the work done before the car was ready, so I was feeling very productive. I then decided to stop at the drug store and get some body wash and see if they had gotten in that shipment of miracle pills yet. Everything was going fine until this couple walked up behind me in line.

Scene One
Act One

Woman: "So....how are going to keep from telling your grandparents?"
Man: "Well, I just don't want to say something and then be like 'Just kidding!'"
Woman: "Yea.......but we are going to tell your mom......"

End Scene

Uh oh! Don't jump to conclusions, maybe they are talking about a trip they are planning to visit the family....stay calm!
Walk out, glance quickly to the left...is he putting a PREGNANCY TEST ON THE COUNTER?!?!
Yep!
Oh the irony................

No comments: