Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

TGFO: Thank God Friday is Over!!

DW is away for the weekend. He left with his friend KB on Thursday to go to Tennessee to his dad's property. They are practicing shooting clay disks because they are going to participate in a charity shoot out in two weeks. He was so excited!

I had forgotten how lonely it is at night when you are used to having someone to bump into in our small apartment! (We'll, they call it a condo, but really?? That's just so it sounds nicer on paper!) I've noticed all the little things DW does that I take for granted. Take out the trash, clean the litter box, check the doors before we go to bed, make the bed every morning (well, most mornings after two years of not getting why it has to be made. I'm a little OCD :O) ), make sure the AC is at a good temp. for sleeping, putting my blanket on the bed every night so that everything is just right and ready for me to crawl in (he is so sweet and thoughtful!). Not to say that I don't notice these things when he is here. I thank him all the time for what he does, you just realize more when you are the one that has to do everything again. I lived on my own for two years before we got married. I'm very capable of living alone, but I am so glad I don't have to anymore!

It's been fun hanging out with my sister and friends. KB's wife BB and I have really clicked in the past month. We laugh at our husbands because they have become inseparable. They have lunch together at least twice a week and text each other constantly! She is battling her own kind of "TTC" problems. She can't even try because of a heart problem that has kept her out of work for the last month. She can't drive because she passes out at any given time! They don't know exactly what is wrong right now, so she is going through a gamut of tests. It's exhausting. Keep her in your prayers.

Friday was just a bad day. Stupid little things not working out all day just put me in a bad moodI don't think the Provera was helping my mood either. Everything from going down to lunch and there not being any food left or a place to sit with my friends, to a package not being delivered when I got home and finding out I would have to drive two hours to pick it up at the warehouse! At least I got the package thing worked out and they are going to deliver it to me at work on Tuesday.

Saturday was much nicer. Ran the bridge this morning with my sister and a friend and walked the boardwalk right after to cool down. It was so pretty! It's on the river here and there were cool birds and fish. Went to Sonic for lunch (we deserved it after working out for an hour!) and then dinner and a movie with my parents, sister and two younger brothers. Today definitely made up for yesterday!

DW comes home tomorrow.! I'm excited! I'm going to be really bad and skip church tomorrow. I don't want to sit at church alone. We are still fairly new and I don't know anyone. I have to get the chores done before he gets home. I want the house to look and smell as nice as possible for him to come home to. Oh, and we get an extra hour of sleep tonight! Yipee!!

Tomorrow is the last day on Provera. My boobs are so sore! Besides that, nothing else really bad. I am very bloated too, but that might just be the onset of my AF. Let's hope! CD 58!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good Saturday! Sounded like lots of fun stuff to keep you busy while your hubby was gone. Sorry Friday wasn't so good, I had a bad Fri too, must have been a full moon. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good Saturday, despite the fact that hubby was gone. I hope your Sunday is nice and relaxing! :)

Lori said...

AF would always show up a few days to a week after my last Provera pill. I'm hoping that it will help you as well!! I also hate when my hubby is gone overnight, I feel so lonely. Everything is so quite when he's gone. It also makes me appreciate my hubby so much more when I have to be without him for a night!:(

AL said...

Glad you had a good Saturday! Your hubby sounds sweet.

Hope AF shows up soon!