Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Feeling Blah

I've been sick for the last two days. Wound up leaving work early yesterday and today. Not something I usually do, but it's been very frustrating at the office and I decided that it wasn't worth suffering and trying to get through the day while I felt so achy and sick.

Nothing to report on TTC . No AF and on CD 41. This is ridiculous! I am hoping that being sick doesn't totally prevent AF from showing up. I need to put the plan into action! I am so tired of waiting!!

Hope I feel better tomorrow. I really can't leave work again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon! And tell that crazy AF to get here already!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better by the weekend so you can at least enjoy that!!

Deanna: Infertile Momma said...

Thanks for your imaginary hugs today! I needed them.