Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Still Waiting

First, I would like to congratulate Johanna from (the road to) mommyland. She just found out she is pregnant! She is one of my favorite bloggers on Conceive and one of my inspirations to start blogging. If you get a chance, tell her congrats.

I'm still trying to stay hopeful. Still no AF. CD 50! How is that even possible? Of course I have taken a pt. Of course it says Not Pregnant. I wasn't expecting it to. I haven't had any symptoms at all. I think being sick messed this cycle up further. I just want to get on with it! If I don't get my period, I can't do any of the tests! My Dr is going to think I given up. I'm wondering if I need to call him and tell him I haven't had my period yet. Can they do anything?

I'm pretty sure I saw a real live crackhead the other day. Walking through Wal-Mart...pregnant! We had just gotten out of church too. It made me so angry! I blurted out "God is really not fair!" DW just looked at me and said "I know".

Thanks to all of you for you well wishes. I'm finally feeling better.

6 comments:

Marybeth said...

Don't you hate it when AF doesn't show when you actually want her to show? I'd say call your doctor. He'll probably put you on Provera to kick start your period. I had to take it a few time back in 2008, and it's not bad.
Oh and I totally hear ya on the Walmart woman. I had the same type of situation happen when I went in for my HSG. The crackhead was there picking up info to give to social services b/c she was pregnant again. It took everything out of me not to break down in tears and/or rip the woman apart!
((hugs))

Deanna: Infertile Momma said...

It really does seem like God's not fair sometimes. Not a good feeling. Hang in there. Call your dr. Let's get AF to show so you can move to the next cycle. Praying for you!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Elizabeth--definitely call your doctor. Provera can help bring on AF. And Wal-Mart: I was just there last night and that place is crawling with trashy pregnant women. You're right, it isn't fair. :(

I hope AF comes soon so the testing can begin!

Mommy In Waiting said...

Thanks you guys for the advice! I am definately calling my Dr. on Monday. You guys are so awesome! I've never felt so much support!

Anonymous said...

I hope you start soon, or your Dr can help you start. I'm on CD 40...UGH!!! It's frustrating when you want it to come and it doesn't.

Lori said...

I just found your blog! I am amazed at how much our situations are alike in a lotof different ways. I would love for you to visit my blog. I'm not sure how your progesterone levels are, but that is what I am having problems with, which made AF also come whenever she felt like it. Just recently I did a post on progesterone cream, I would love for you to check it out. Since I have been using the cream, AF has not been controlling me, the cream has been controlling her!!!! I so hope that you will be a mommy real soon. You would be a great one. It's just really unfair that we have to go through so much heartache to become parents. I'll be praying for you!