Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's All My Fault!

Finally, some good news! DW did his semen analysis and got all good marks!

PH: 8.0
Volume: 2.0
Viscosity: Normal
Motility: 63%
Vitality: 68%
Sperm Count: 59% (Normal is greater than twenty, so he is saying he has super sperm! :OD)
Morph: 48%

So my friends, this means it is officially all my fault! I am actually happy to take the blame this time. It was just nice to get some good news for a change. I was at work when Dr. D called the next morning. I had to run outside and call DW! I was almost in tears. Now if only AF would arrive! Isn't she just the rudest guest you have ever met?!

P.S. I asked DW if it was ok if I posted his results

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just found your blog! I'm glad your hubbys results were good, but yea I'm in the same boat as you. I don't know what is wrong...but I know it's my fault. =(

Mommy In Waiting said...

I guess we should feel like we are blessed that we are not dealing with male factor infertility on top of our issues. It's just hard sometimes to take the blame huh!

Anonymous said...

I'll join you ladies in the "It's my fault" club! I'm glad DW's results came back looking great. Just remember that really, no one is to blame. We didn't do this to ourselves. It was just the hand we were dealt. Can I give my hand back now?! :)

Marybeth said...

Hope you don't mind if I follow your blog - and thanks for the message on mine the other day!

That's good news that his numbers are where they should be, but I know hard it is to accept being the one with the problems. I hate even thinking about being my fault.

Mommy In Waiting said...

Marybeth: I am honored that you would want to follow my blog!

Katie: I agree! I don't remember anyone asking us if we wanted to play! :O)

It is nice knowing there are other people out there going through the same things and dealing with the same feelings.