Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

My First Time

With this post, I will officially enter the world of blogging. I never thought I would do something like this, but the thoughts and words swirl in my head so much, I feel I have to let them out. I went to Target and picked out a pretty book to write my daily thoughts in (and even a squishy pen!), but I am not having much luck writing what I really want to say. My thoughts move much faster than my hand can, so I just get frustrated and quit. Maybe my typing is a little better! Who knows if anyone else will ever read this. I don't know if my personal struggles will be of any interest to anyone, but I will try to be as entertaining as possible. So here I go.....

1 comment:

Deanna: Infertile Momma said...

I starting blogging for the same exact reasons. So glad you're a blogging buddy and fellow blog stalker.