Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Google

When did it become so complicated to get pregnant? EVERYONE has their own ideas, product, opinion.... I'm not talking about friends, family, or people you know. Just Google something and you will find out more than you ever wanted to know!

I was still ferning this morning. Yeah! Only thing is, I am not sure if it is just a freak surge because it is so soon after my period. If it's just a surge, I am OK with that. At least I showed SOMETHING!! I have never gotten anything from the urine tests! Of course, I Googled it and found out you might ovulate soon after your period, especially since my period lasts so long. *Sigh* This is all way too complicated and confusing. How does anyone get pregnant on accident???

I also googled the Instead cups and of course there are tons of woman that have miraculously gotten pregnant after trying these once. I have had these things for years. I bought them once to try during my monthly, but they kind of freaked me out. I tried one last night, so we will see how it goes. Of course, this morning I see some negative things about them. So confused.........

No comments: