Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

No one Ever Said Life Was Fair

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, crying for a woman I never even met.

I go the idea to start writing this blog from a fertility website that had blogs from multiple woman in different stages of infertility and pregnancy. This particular woman and I have many similarities. She and her husband have been married about the same time and they have been TTCing exactly the same amount of time as us. She posted that she was pregnant earlier this month. I had less of the envious feeling that usually creeps up when I hear of someone's pregnancy and more of a hopefully feeling. She talked about the urine ovulation tests not working for her either. I felt that if she could get pregnant so could I!

I looked for her in the "I'm Pregnant" section of the blogs, but couldn't find it. Then I noticed it was listed in the fertility section. She had lost the baby.

I don't want to go through that. I can't imagine the pain of finally getting what you have been hoping and praying for and then just loosing it. It's not fair.Why, why, why.

I am an extremely analytical person. I don't do things just to do them. They are carefully calculated and thought out. I weigh all my odds and I make educated decisions. This whole business of life frustrates me. Why does God, the giver of life, choose to give it and take it from to the people he does?

Don't even think about giving me one of those stupid Christian cliche's........

No comments: