Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

My Sudden Love of Ferns

I'm "ferning"!!! Or at least it appeared that way this morning! I have to go home tonight and try it again....Oh wait! Let's go back.....

As I mentioned in my last post, I was not successful with the urine tests for ovulation, so I have moved on. After doing a lot of research, I found that some woman have better luck with the saliva test, so after looking at MANY reviews, I finally picked one that seemed to be good quality and received positive reviews. I also purchased an Ovu-Watch (If you knew me, you would think this is very funny. I love watches and used to have quite a few. Even a some collectibles. Don't ask. I have brothers. 'Nuff said!) I haven't been able to use the watch yet because it came on day 5 of my cycle, and the latest you can start it is day 3. I was very disappointed.

This morning, I got up at 5:00 for the gym, swiped the little round lens under my tongue and left it on the counter to dry. I was running late, so I didn't even check it before I left. When I got back I popped the lens in and looked. THERE WERE FERNS!! I'm so nervous that something went wrong and I did it wrong or something! When he woke up, I told him to look, but I had to leave for work before he could. He called me at work and said he definitely saw them too! So now I just have to wait and do it again tonight. I am soooo nervous!! More later.....

No comments: