Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Rest of the Story

So here we are. Still not pregnant. 7 months later, nothing. I am counting from January not September. I didn't get my period for three month after I stopped the pill. Can you believe I was stupid enough to think we got pregnant right away? I wasted more pregnancy tests than I am willing to admit.

So I started with the Clear Blue Ovulation Tests. Ten months later, I have yet to have that little smiley face looking up at me, telling me it's that magical time of the month. Next was the Clear Blue Ovulation Monitor. This one is supposed to measure your level of LH in your urine which is supposed to determine when you are ovulating. My level has never raised past the second line, and that only happened the first month I used it. It has stayed on level one ever since. In the back of my mind, I have the fear that I am not ovulating and have never ovulated in my life! I picture a little wicker basket in my stomach, empty. I know, not anatomically correct, but remember what this blog is titled? I can't seem to work up the nerve to go to the doctors. Besides, I read everywhere that they won't do anything until you have been trying for a year. More about this later....

No comments: