Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pink or Blue

The next time I post here, I will know if my little one is a boy or girl!! I am so excited. I am sitting here trying to get 32 oz. of water down. I'm really hoping the pain of a full bladder doesn't ruin the experiance. Did any one else have to drink that much? No one ever tells you these things! Doesn't really matter, I will finally know and I will be able to buy cute things and pick out a name and call it a _____ instead of it, and, and, and....! Can you tell I'm excited?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend did the full 32 oz and they made her semi empty her bladder because they were having a hard time seeing through it all.

Can't wait to hear! I'm going with girl though!

Kari said...

Yipee!! My clinic said 24oz if you were 18-24 weeks and 12oz if you were over 25 weeks. Good luck and I can't wait to find out what you're having!! It's so amazing to know if it's your son or daughter in there!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I hope you have an answer soon! Finding out is so exciting!!!!

basebell6 said...

YAY! I can't wait to find out what you are having! I had to drink 16 oz and my friend didn't have to drink anything and she was only 18 weeks(?). So weird.

GOOD LUCK!

Charlotte said...

I can't wait to hear! For people I know in real life, I make a prediction... I'm about 2 for 5 right now.

Kelli said...

Every u/s tech or doc has their own preferences...hope that 32 oz wasn't too much! :)

Hope you have a BLAST at your appointment! It's such an exciting time...can't wait to hear the results.