Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Drum Roll Please!!!


I have a daughter! We are so ecstatic!! It's the cutest thing to see DW's face every time he tells someone. I can't stop smiling! She was a little bugger and wouldn't let us see until the very end. I was so afraid the tech was going to give up. I moved to my left side, my right side, sat up, nothing would make her move the way we needed her too! I finally had to sit up on my elbows and squish her. Took an hour, but the tech finally found what we were looking for! At least my little girl is modest! She was down there so low that her little head was on my bladder! She liked the pillow! The tech said I could use the restroom as soon as she looked at my cervix, but 'Lil One would not allow that! As soon as she told us it was a girl, I gasped and started crying. DW too (though again he says he only "Popped a tear")! I just got a call from the doctors office and she told me the doctor examined the scans and said everything looked great and right on target! The tech showed us her heart yesterday and said it was nice and strong, 144 bpm! I have to go back today for my monthly visit since the insurance company will not allow you to have two visits in one day. So stupid! I'm hoping the doctor will go over the scans in more detail so I can hear the stats. I need to know these things!

Oh, almost forgot! We got the house too!! We will be moving in the middle of April!! I have a baby room!!!
This is the only picture of her face we could get. She kept hiding it with her little arm!


She has long fingers like her mommie!









10 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! I was right! :) It seems like everyone is having girls! Congrats on the house too - such an exciting day! I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!

Kelli said...

Congrats!! A baby girl and great news on the house, too...what an exciting day! :)

So happy for you!!

AL said...

Congrats on your BABY GIRL!!

So exciting!

Kari said...

Congrats!! Yipee!! What a beautiful little girl!! :)

Kari said...

Oh and congrats on the house!! What a wonderful thing to have a new place for the baby to come home to!! :)

Jill said...

Adorable! Congratulations :)

basebell6 said...

OMG A HOUSE AND A GIRL!! What an exciting day / week / month / year this is turning out to be for you! Can't wait to see pics of your place! CONGRATS :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome that you are having a little girl. You are going to LOVE shopping for her!! Congrats on the house too!

Charlotte said...

A girl! And a house! How huge and exciting! :) I can't wait to hear names you might be thinking of. (if you decide to share.)

Amy said...

Congratulations! Your pictures are SO detailed! So much clearer than mine!