Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

*Squish* Thank you....

Shhhh!! I am playing hooky from work. Well actually, I am here but I really don't want to be! I was really bad and did some shopping. I was feeling kind of down and baby shopping always perks you up!


I went to lunch with DW and a few of our friends. The couple that we are trying to buy their house from was there. The house has Chinese drywall and is going to be completely redone. We had thought the construction had already started, but it turns out nothing has been done yet. She turned to me and asked when my due date was again. When I said July, she said, "Oh, there is no way it will be done in time!" *Squish*!! There goes my dreams of the baby room and all that goes with a new house in time for the baby! Nice lunch!

Alright, done with the whining! A few updates:


New Year's was nice. We stayed in a cabin in Blue Ridge, GA that my parents rented. Very cold (12 degrees the day we left!), but we did get to see snow!


Thanks for all the well wishes. I am feeling great! No more all day sickness!! I'm not as tired anymore. I don't really have a belly, it just looks a little pudgy.


The best update: We got to see the baby again!! It waved, kicked and moved. So cute!! Only 4 more weeks until we can find out what it is!!



(The arrow is pointing to it's little foot.)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the latest U/S and I'm glad everything is going well! Hopefully the construction will be done soon after your due date - I hate waiting! :)

Marybeth said...

I can't believe how time is flying! I'm sure you'll get everything straight for the baby. Can't wait to find out what you're having!

Lisa said...

Just love that photo!

Lori said...

SO glad to hear that you are feeling great!!

Kari said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Congratulations to you too!! :) Looks like we're due right around the same time. Sorry your new house won't be done in time for Baby. What a bummer. Glad to hear you aren't feeling sick all day anymore. Second trimester is so much better than first. :)