Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Not Just Me!!

I've have been so cranky for the last few days! I was better over the weekend, but on Thursday and during the day Friday, I felt like I was going to snap. Poor DW! I felt better Saturday and Sunday, but Sunday night while sitting through Avatar, my boss started sending me a bazillion e-mails! OK, not a bazillion, but 15 by the end of the night. More followed this morning when I got to work. Stupid nit-picky e-mails too! I felt like one of those cartoons with steam coming out of my ears. Turns out my co-worker feels the same way! It's not just hormones!! Yea!! He is so lucky he is not in the office today. He has two crazy women mad at him!

One little whine today and I'm done. I am tired of being all boobs!! I am so jealous of all my blogger friends that already have their adorable bump I just look little I need to do a few more sit ups everyday. Everyone keeps telling me I don't even look pregnant. I just feel pudgy and afraid I am going to look like Pamela Anderson! I felt good Saturday after my run. 3.1 miles in the wind! Pretty proud of myself. Couldn't go this morning though because it was raining, which just makes me feel lazy. Sorry, I'm not trying to sound ungrateful. On the contrary, I want the baby bump part here already! Bring on the belly!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Ugh it must be a boss conspiracy. Mine knows I plan to leave in April and suddenly everything is my fault. Everything that goes wrong in the office, even on my days off. Ugh. Your abs just must be so much more toned than the rest of us. A 3.1 mile run, in the wind, girl your little bump just can't get past those toned abs. I on the other hand barely leave the couch so the Budda belly has emerged. Hoping your bump debuts soon!! :)

Charlotte said...

when your bump debuts (as Kari put it), I want to see it! You better post a picture. :)