Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nice to meet you!

May I have the pleasure of introducing.......

Emma Lillian






Of course she was a little bugger and wouldn't let us see her. The tech poked me and she kicked back! It was really neat to see and feel her move at the same time. The more I look at the pictures the more I fall in love.
We had a very bad lightning storm on Monday and it scared her. She was kicking and moving like I have never felt before! I talked to her and she actually calmed down until the next boom. Then she would start back up again. Poor thing! It was pretty neat though to have her react to my voice.
Did the glucose test and they told me that no news is good news so hopefully I don't hear from them!
Still trying to unpack. Then we get to set up Emma's room! Yeah!!


























2 comments:

Jill said...

So precious! It makes me all teary since I get to do that tomorrow. Congratulations - less than three months to go! But it still feels like forever to me...

Kari said...

Congratulations!! So exciting!! What a beautiful little girl!! :)