Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Just Dropping By.....

We moved to the new house Saturday and have no internet! Everything was supposed to be switched over by Saturday, but they didn't do it. After two days and many phone calls, the best they could do was Friday (today), so let's hope it's working when I get home! Haven't had time at work to get on here, but I just wanted to check in. I will post pictures up soon. Monday I have my GD Screening. Praying I pass!! Wednesday I will have the 3D/4D ultrasound! Can't wait!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Hope the internet is up and running when you get home. Wishing you lots of luck on Monday with your GD test!! Mine is Wednesday so I know what you're feeling. Here's to both of us passing with flying colors!! :) How exciting about the 3D/4D ultrasound!! Can't wait to see your pictures!! I waffled on whether or not to have one, we get an u/s at every appointment as it is so I think we'll skip getting a 3D/4D one. Have a great weekend!! And yes 10 more weeks until we're full term!! Yay!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yea! Congrats on the new house, I hope you're settling in nicely! I hope you pass your test too. :)